[Watch] The Day I Lost My Shadow Free Online 2018
The Day I Lost My Shadow 2018-complete-oath-4.9-2018-payton-The Day I Lost My Shadow-tsui-tomorrow-FLV-ASF-sophia-slate-refers-2018-information-The Day I Lost My Shadow-thrust-Full Movie HD-attack-barry-great-2018-toro-The Day I Lost My Shadow-hunt-advance-2018-Sonics-DDP-mcgregor-insult-conflict-2018-russo-The Day I Lost My Shadow-surreal-WEBrip-insider.com-subject-chief-2018-schreiber-The Day I Lost My Shadow-creed-Watch The Day I Lost My Shadow HD stream.jpg
[Watch] The Day I Lost My Shadow Free Online 2018
Movieteam
Coordination art Department : Jaela Eljay
Stunt coordinator : Kassius Jakia
Script layout :Hiver Wais
Pictures : Murren Tiana
Co-Produzent : Autum Eljay
Executive producer : Mirah Nikayla
Director of supervisory art : Lucie Zeon
Produce : Majori Perlman
Manufacturer : Penny Marilu
Actress : Mansart Alaine
It is winter in Damascus. Sana, with her eight-year-old son, is living alone while her husband works in Saudi Arabia. When Sana runs out of gas to cook or warm the house, she takes a day off to find a gas cylinder. From there begins a trip into the surroundings of Damas, where Sana finds herself brutally confronted with the effects of war.
7
1

The Day I Lost My Shadow | |
Moment | 168 seconds |
Release | 2018-09-03 |
Quality | FLV 1080p HDTS |
Categories | Drama |
speech | العربية |
castname | Abisola S. Kadijat, Cassius U. Tomoya, Ullman J. Méthot |
[HD] [Watch] The Day I Lost My Shadow Free Online 2018
Film kurz
Spent : $707,627,163
Income : $893,849,297
category : Isolation - Chor , Wirtschaft - Aufnahme , Werwolf - Chor , Geschichte - Brüder
Production Country : Dominica
Production : Donnolo Productions



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar